FastIron List Dealer to Dealer Communication Network Subscription Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: April 30, 2014
FastIron List (“We” or “The List”) is a group of email distribution lists compiled of individual subscribers based on the type of equipment dealership and/or sales company for which each subscriber is employed. By subscribing to any list, including free and limited time trials, offered by FastIron the subscriber (“you”) agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
- FastIron List: The company that provides access to individual Lists (see definition of “List” below.)
- List: A List is the network associated with a particular brand, manufacturer or company type selling farm equipment (e.g. Case, John Deere, used dealer, etc.) List names: RedIron List, BlueIron List, UsedIron List, etc.
- List Group: A List Group is a specific topic within a defined List (i.e. “Equipment” “Parts” “Service”, etc.). May also be called “Section.”
- Subscription: Access to send and receive messages to list groups. Each paid subscription lasts one year. Free/Limited Time/Test Drive Subscriptions have varying timeframes.
- Subscription Request: A Subscription Request is automatically submitted upon registration with The List. This request is reviewed and approved or denied before your access to the List can begin.
FastIron List is committed to protecting your privacy of communication through The List. Communication through The List is not monitored by FastIron unless necessary to investigate Prohibited or Unauthorized use. The List does not control the content, messages or information found or exchanged through any communication via The List or list groups. The List will not have any liability with regards to the communication and/or any actions resulting from the use of this service.
Fees and Payments
- Free Trial and/or Test Drive Subscription: If you register for a free trial or Test Drive subscription, we will provide restricted access to the list/list groups on a trial basis free of charge until the earlier of (a) the end of the free trial period or (b) the start date of a paid subscription. The restrictions of the free trial are determined solely at the discretion of The List and may be modified at any time. The free trial and Test Drive subscription is provided once and only upon the first registration on any lists or list groups for a single time period. The free access is not provided upon subsequent registration.
- Paid Subscription: Upon the conclusion of the free trial period access to the list groups will terminate until and unless you renew your subscription on a paid basis. Upon upgrade to a paid subscription, full access to the selected lists and list groups will be granted to a single subscriber. Changes made to your subscription during renewal will take effect immediately. If your subscription was already expired prior to the renewal, the subscription will be good for a year from the day of renewal. If your subscription was not expired, the renewal will be good for a year from the day your subscription expires.
- Payment by Credit Card: If you are paying by credit card, you authorize us to charge your credit card or bank account for all fees payable at the beginning of the initial paid subscription term. [If you select auto renewal, this authorization will apply at the beginning of all paid subscription terms until the subscription and/or auto renewal is cancelled.] The credit card payment will be processed by Fastline Publications. As such, your credit card statement will show a charge from Fastline Publications, not FastIron List.
Cancellation and Renewal
- Cancellation of Subscription: All subscriptions are paid for in advance. If you wish to let your subscription expire and stop receiving emails, follow the instructions for deactivating sections, and uncheck all the sections from your account. You will stop receiving emails, and your subscription will expire automatically on your expiration date. Subscription fees will not be reimbursed or prorated.
- Deactivating List Groups: If you want to activate or deactivate a section, you can do so by checking or unchecking the checkboxes on the View Profile page, then clicking the Save button. The Save button will only show after you have made changes.
Approval and List Assignment
Your subscription request for all List Groups will be reviewed before access to these List Groups is allowed. If the Subscription Request has been approved, access will begin automatically.
In some cases the Subscription Request will be denied based on the subscriber’s affiliation, or lack thereof, with a particular manufacturer, dealership, and/or company type.
In the instances when a subscriber is affiliated with a brand, manufacturer or company type that is different from the brand, manufacturer or company type associated with the Subscription Request, the subscriber will be reassigned to another list based on these affiliations in the attempt to maintain purity of list membership. In the event of reassignment, the subscriber will be notified of this change at the time access is provided.
In most cases, approval, denial or reassignment occurs within 12-48 hours of initial subscription, and may occur sooner depending on the queue of subscription requests pending.
Use and Limitations on Use
Prohibited and Unauthorized Use: The following actions are prohibited:
- Negative, derogatory, harmful or otherwise slanderous messages
- Sharing accounts/subscriptions (multiple users with one email account)
- Communication regarding items, equipment, service, advice, work or otherwise unrelated topics to the purchase/sale/maintenance of agriculture and construction equipment.
- Use of The List for any purpose or in any manner that is unlawful or prohibited by this agreement
- Use of any automated system, including “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers.” that sends more request messages to the list groups automatically.
- Reporting Abuse or Prohibited Activity: You have the right to report unauthorized use of The List by contacting support here: http://www.fastironlist.com/ContactUs.
- Termination: The List may terminate a subscription for violation of the Terms and Conditions or for any reason The List deems necessary to maintain the purity and integrity of this service. The Termination may come without notice.
Disclaimers of Warranties and Limitations on Liability
- Force of Nature: The List will not be responsible for failure or delay of performance if caused by: an act of war, hostility, or sabotage; act of God; electrical, internet, or telecommunication outage that is not caused by the obligated party; government restrictions; or other event outside the reasonable control of the obligated party. Each party will use a reasonable effort to mitigate the effect of a superior force event.
- Affiliation: The List has no affiliation with any manufacturer or brand of agriculture or construction equipment.
Communication with The List can be directed through the “Contact Support” form on FastIron.com.